What is DishNetPC?
This software gives you the ability to watch live TV streams on the internet from anywhere around the world. You have two options for watching your favorite programs:
- A toolbar which works with your browser.
- A video player, to watch broadcasts on your desktop.
Here are a couple screenshots of the video player and toolbar to give you an idea of how DishNet PC works
The video player is on the left and the browser toolbar is on the right
It’s a very simple to use. DishnetPC provides all kinds of channels (English and non-English) that you will find entertaining. The 2010 version doesn’t fall short in feeding you the sports you love most. You get the ultimate live sports online package for those sport lovers who want it all.
DishNetPC also allows you to listen to 1000’s of radio stations from all over the world. No matter what type of music you are a fan of you’ll find it in this software package. It also comes with a unique customization feature that allows you to add your favorite YouTube videos to your software for easy access to your favorite YouTube
DishnetPC System Requirements
Almost, any computer nowadays will be able to stream TV shows using DishNetPC, but just in case I’ll go ahead and give you the requirements.
- Microsoft Windows operating system
- 1.8GHz – 2.33GHz processor speed or equivalent
- 256Mb – 512Mb available PC memory or higher
- 100Mb – 200Mb available hard drive space for program applications
- Broadband connection – Minimum 256k cable or DSL connection
I tried the software on an old computer with a 1.66Ghz processor and 256Mb of ram and the software worked fine.
Installation is quick, easy, and painless. You’ll be watching live tv on your computer in under ten minutes. DishnetPC also regularly updates my stations (both radio and TV) providing me with new channels and music to check out.
DishnetPC The Good:
- With over 10,000 channels I never find myself wondering, “Why is there never anything good on TV?”
- Easy to install and use.
- Barely takes up any room on my hard drive.
- The best sports package I’ve Ever Seen
- I’m always finding great radio stations from around the globe
- The ability add my favorite youtube videos to the player
- DishNetPC provides you with free upgrades for life
- The best part no monthly fees
DishnetPC The Bad:
- It only works on windows operated PC’s - Mac and Linux users are out of luck
- With so many Non-English stations, you have to be bilingual or multilingual to get the most out of the software. Don’t worry most of the stations are in English
And so we come to the end of my DishNetPC review. Overall, I’ve been extremely impressed with this product. For the low price, I really didn’t know what to expect when I purchased it, but within 30 minutes of downloading, it became clear that I had made a great purchase. It’s really cool software that lets me watch all my favorite TV shows and has even introduced me to some music from around the globe.
When you look past the flashy sales page, what you have is an amazing, unique, and powerful program that will have you set up and watching the newest episodes of your favorite shows and listening to rocking music within minutes.